As a business, we are continuing to monitor and abide by all government and NHS guidelines with regards to coronavirus. We take the welfare of our staff and customers seriously and have the following guidelines in place to limit the risks.
We advise all our staff to partake in the following:-
· Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
· Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
· Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
· Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
· Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
· Use antibacterial products regularly on telephones, keyboards and other items that may be shared
· Use antibacterial products on door handles
· Stay at home if you have a temperature
· Stay at home if you have a persistent cough
We respectfully request that all visitors and customers follow the following instruction:-
Due to the risk of Covid-19, if you do feel unwell, please do not enter the show area or offices, and if you start to feel unwell during your visit, please leave the premises immediately.
For customers expecting an installation please notify us at the earliest opportunity if you or a member of the household:
· Is in “self-isolation”,
· Has a persistent cough
· Has a temperature
· Or has other symptoms associated with a Coronavirus.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.